Learn how to make the most amazing coffee bean cookies! These beautiful cookies shaped as real coffee beans. If you like coffee dessert and cookies, you are going to love these cookies. They are crisp on the outside and slightly soft from the inside and melting in your mouth. Perfect coffee-butter cookies.
Full printable recipe + notes and friendly asked questions: https://www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Coffee-Bean-Cookies-Recipe
Visit my online shop: https://bit.ly/TCFShop and browse my baking supplies and kitchen tools for all of your baking needs.
*Every purchase you make supports my content creation.
More cookie recipes:
Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzm_QDCqm2U
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Se55H71nHo
Fudgy Brownie Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAyUOQCGwZ0
3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgeFGXO9T5w
1/2 tablespoon Instant coffee
1 tablespoon Hot water
1 Egg yolk
2/3 cup (83g) Powdered sugar
1/3 cup (75g) Butter, softened
1 cup (125g) Cake flour
2 tablespoons (15g) cornstarch
2 tablespoons (15g) Cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. In a small bowl whisk instant coffee and hot water. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream together butter and icing sugar. Add egg yolk and stir until combined. Add coffee and whisk until combined. Sift in flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Stir until incorporated and dough is formed. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
4. Scoop out 1 teaspoon of the dough and roll then using your palms, shape them gently into an oval. Arrange then on a baking tray lined with a parchment paper. Then, using a toothpick or a back of a knife press it gently along the diameter of the oval.
5. Freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool on a wire rack before serving.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/thecookingfoodie?sub_confirmation=1